Translate

Tuesday 16 October 2012

The Ghanaian actor J van Vicker celebrates 19yrs of being together with his beloved half

j van Vicker's Facebook page update
via mobile
Its being 19yrs with you. 10yrs of boyfriend, galfriend and 9yrs of marriage. Where I fall short u strengthen me and I become ur strength when u r weak. Today I thx God for u and for us and all He's done for us over the years. He is seeing us thru. Let's gun for 25yrs next. Thx for accepting to marry me 9yrs ago. I love lovin u, my wife. Muah.

 Joseph van Vicker, better known as Van Vicker, is a Ghanaian actor. He received two nominations for Best Actor in a Leading Role and Best Upcoming Actor at the African Movie Academy Awards in 2008 and many more recently .


No comments:

HIGHLY RATED POST/WEEK

Religion vs. Spiritualité : Une Exploration Profonde de Deux Chemins Vers le Divin

  Dans notre monde moderne en perpétuelle évolution, de plus en plus de personnes se posent des questions sur la différence entre la religio...

THANK YOU FOR COMMENTING AND HOPE YOU ENJOY FUTURE POSTS.