Translate

Thursday 6 March 2014

My Husband Sleeps With All Kinds Of Women & He Doesn't Even Use Condom'



This is a woman who has been going through alot with her husband and she thinks it's time to speak out. Here is her side of the story:
I am married with 2 adorable kids and I'm content and happy. I've never ever cheated on my husband or even thought of cheating but he cheats on me on a daily basis. 
My husband sleeps out, he comes home whenever he likes and when I confront him, it's a different story all together because he would never apologize.
Recently, he slept out and when he got back home, I decided to check his phone, right now I'm emotionally scarred. What I saw still makes me cry...my husband sleeps with different women and he doesn't even use a condom..I read a particular message from an elderly woman he sleeps with. He kept going on and on on how he enjoys whenever he has her and how she makes him happy. 
I am so hurt right now, I read so many other messages and am so confused I feel betrayed. I feel like I've been living with a total stranger. 
I've cried and prayed, prayed some more and cried some more. 
Please I need honest advice on how to handle this because I do not want to take a decision I would regret.

Please readers, send in your advices and opinions on this.....

No comments:

HIGHLY RATED POST/WEEK

Religion vs. Spiritualité : Une Exploration Profonde de Deux Chemins Vers le Divin

  Dans notre monde moderne en perpétuelle évolution, de plus en plus de personnes se posent des questions sur la différence entre la religio...

THANK YOU FOR COMMENTING AND HOPE YOU ENJOY FUTURE POSTS.