Translate

Thursday 6 March 2014

Chocking: The 42 Year Old Man Rapped His Daughter Twice Because A Spirit Told Him To.....!!




 Pedro Anegbe 42-year-old father, confess before an Ebute Meta Magistrate’s Court that he was told to rape his fifteen year old daughter by a spirit. And added this was for the purpose of getting a job. Infact he claimed a voice ordred him to rape his girl shortly after he lost his job and was idle at home.

According to Punch report, he stated the followings:
“I am actually living with my wife and three children. I have two girls and a boy. She is my first born. I have had sex with her just two times. The first was on January 27, 2014. But I cannot remember the date of the second one.”
Narating how it all started, he added, 
“I did it because I thought it was God talking to me, but later I knew it was an evil spirit. The voice said I needed power. To get the power, the voice said I must damage some things.
“I started destroying the clutch and brake of the vehicle I was given to drive. Then the voice told me I should stop delivering money to the owner of the vehicle after each day’s work. I stopped and I was sacked.
“I became idle after I lost my job. The voice came again, saying I should have sex with my daughter or else I would not get another job. That was why I slept with her.”
Alarming ...! despite his admission, the defendant still pleaded not guilty to the rape charge. Also requesting the court to let his case be tried at the High Court. The magistrate, Olanrewaju Olatunji said,
“You have confessed that you raped your daughter, why then did you still say you were not guilty of the crime after the charge was read to you? Don’t you understand the charge or what is the problem?”
“I am just forcing myself to talk, because the voice said I should not say anything,”
Lol...at the magistrate...!

No comments:

HIGHLY RATED POST/WEEK

Religion vs. Spiritualité : Une Exploration Profonde de Deux Chemins Vers le Divin

  Dans notre monde moderne en perpétuelle évolution, de plus en plus de personnes se posent des questions sur la différence entre la religio...

THANK YOU FOR COMMENTING AND HOPE YOU ENJOY FUTURE POSTS.