Translate

Saturday 15 February 2014

LISTENING TO FRENCH GOSPELSONG: AIME NKANU. TRANSLATION INCLUDED




HAPPY SUNDAY TO YOU ALL AND I HOPE YOUR LIFE IS THAT PERFECT FLOWER AND FRAGANCE TO THE LORD.....JOYFUL SMILE FROM ME....ENJOY YOU SUNDAY WITH ME AS I LISTEN TO THIS INSPIRING SONG...

TRANSLATION FOR YOU RIGH HERE.

How to say what I feel

Your benefits are too great

From the depths of my soul flowing tears

Reflecting my silences




My life is a flower

A fragrance for you Lord

My life is a flower

A fragrant


Before thee I pour

Do with me what you will.


As the clay to the potter

Give me the form that pleases you

Do everything in your time

I will always be confidant.


Lord observe my ways

Guards near me your cross

I want to live with you

All my life down here.

No comments:

HIGHLY RATED POST/WEEK

Religion vs. Spiritualité : Une Exploration Profonde de Deux Chemins Vers le Divin

  Dans notre monde moderne en perpétuelle évolution, de plus en plus de personnes se posent des questions sur la différence entre la religio...

THANK YOU FOR COMMENTING AND HOPE YOU ENJOY FUTURE POSTS.